Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Dress


This post is mostly for the girls because it's always exciting when you get a new dress and have LOTS of compliments on it. I love it when that happens, it like it justifies buying it somehow :-) Just kidding although I paid $30 and I ususally don't pay that much for one piece of clothing but dresses that cover everything and that are actually cute are hard to come by.

AND this is a first time in a long that I have looked in a picture and liked my hair. Yay for new hairstlyes. So far I don't have really any complaints about my hair. Melissa, are you next?! Charla?

4 comments:

Angela S said...

Holy hottie!!!

Dusty and Amy said...

THANKS, Angela!

Melissa said...

You look so pretty!!!!! I love your dress, it's so pretty and looks great on you!!!!! I can't say enough how much I love your hair cut. It's a girly dress and it is different. I love it!!!!!

Love you sissy

Anonymous said...

I think you look great. I like the "look at me" pose.
Jermy