Saturday, May 10, 2008

Platform 9 3/4 in the London Railway!


Here is a little teaser from my trip. In the Harry Potter books the entrance into the Wizzard world is through Platform 9 3/4. They actually have a platform at King's Cross Station in London. (this is the station mentioned in the books). On my way to Scotland we had to get on a train at this station so I ran over and snapped a few pictures of it. I don't know if you can tell but the trolley (or cart) is half way in the wall kind of like it's taking you into the Wizzarding world! I thought about running straight at the wall to see if it would take me into Hogwarts but something just told me not to.....

It was too cute and lots of fun to get to see. It was a great way to end a great trip!

3 comments:

Chauntel said...

thats funny

Melissa said...

That is so cool!! That is really neat you got to see it in person. I can't wait to see your other pictures too!!

Anonymous said...

that pic gives me the runs.