Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Crhistmas

I know I am a few days lat but I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I missed being with my family, but Rob and Julie took us in as their family this year and we had lots of fun.

I am thankful for the reason that we celebrate Christmas. I am thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ. He lived and died so that we may return to live with Him again. I LOVE the Spirit of Christmas because it is almost a tangible reminder of the birth of our Savior and His humble beginnings. His birth and life is a pattern for us all. I know that He lives. I am thankful that He loves me enough to have left His mighty throne and submit Himself completely to the will of His Father for me.

I love Christmas. I love my family. I love my Savior. Merry Christmas to us all!

No comments: