Thursday, May 28, 2009

There is something about being an aunt....

There is something about being an aunt that just makes my world go 'round. I am so enriched by the lives of my sweet little nieces and nephews. I love to see little characteristics of my siblings in them and see the "Mother's Curse" put on by my own mother in action :-) I love each and every one of them SOOO much and, I feel, in some small way makes me a better mother-to-be. I get to see their extreme differences in personality and preferences and have had my chance to take care of them, play with them and just plain enjoy them!

My heart is turned to Jackson as he prepares for yet another head surgery. He is so strong, brave and precious beyond words and his Aunt Amy loves him more than she can say. I know that the Lord is with him helping him fight this battle. Sending all my love to all of my nieces and nephews from Utah. I love you all!

No comments: