Monday, May 04, 2009

Note to self :

NEVER watch movies like The Boy in the Striped Pajamas (about the Holocaust..however I must say that is was a VERY moving and powerful movie about the evils of the Holocaust...I recommend it otherwise), We are Marshall (plane crashes killing everyone), Finding Neverland (girl dies and the whole movie just makes me weep), Fly Away Home (mom dies in the beginning and the ending is moving) etc. while pregnant.

Just don't.

I have been sicker than a dog and just laying on the couch amazed at how this nausea and tiredness has WIPED me out. Dusty has been great and I don't think I have whined a whole lot which is good cause I hate whining. The only thing I have been able to do a lot of is watch movies and sleep. I get BAD headaches when I try and read so that has been my weekend!

They tell me there is an end to this.... :-) In all actuality I am grateful for how I feel. I have gotten online to read up on remedies for morning sickness etc. and the more I read of other people's experiences, the more happy and content I am with my own circumstances :-)

No comments: