Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the beautiful women in my life! Especially the greatest of all--Lelia Starr Scott Logsdon, my mother! What a beautiful name for such a beautiful lady! I'll take all of the mushy stuff offline and talk to my mother in person. I just wanted to give a shout out to all of the women in my life who help shape me into the woman and future mother I will become. There are so many of you who have been examples to me in ways that you have no idea. I learn so much from you and admire your beauty, patience, creativity, multi-tasking, giving service and self-sacrificing love. I hope that I can rise to become half as much as you women are! I love you and Happy Mother's Day. Thank you for sharing your talents, love and friendsip with me so williningly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, thank you so much for your comments. But please, let's be real. Your brother Mike deserves all the credit. He was the glue that held us together and is one of the greatest people on earth.
Love

Mom

Anonymous said...

Ah hah! An imposter! I am sure that anyone that reads the above comment knows who actually wrote it.
Here is a little poem that I wrote about my wonderful son!
M is for the MANY times I've sewn ripped pants from you bending over and picking up a candy bar...
I is for the IMPOSSIBLE task of finding a belt that fits.(sorry, they don't make "Happy Pants" anymore.
K is for the KILLER instinct to find that largest piece of pizza, cake, pie, fudge, brownies, etc. and etc.
E is for the Great EXPECTATIONS of the next Shaq's "Big Challenge".
Put them altogether and you have....
Fat Guy in a Little Coat
Love you , Mom

Dusty and Amy said...

yes comment #1 was really made by my brother Mike and yes comment #2 was really made by my real mother. SO FUNNY!!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to clarify a few things. #1 Mom's comments are not valid since we all know while reading there is no possible way she did them alone. That alone nullifies any points she would have accumulated if point #3 were actually attained.
#2 I believe the first really to be mom's comments. I have always been a favorite and everyone of you know it. I am the only one listed in the wills and all the rest of you are gay.
#3 At the precise time that the second comment was made, another comment was made on my blog stating that Mom and Jason were side by side at the computer. Later I also found that Dad was guilty and there as well.
#4 Lastly, it is clear that three peoples wit are still only half wit when it comes to matching wits with me. I am clearly the adopted son and am fine with that. I would suggest that all you stop drinking haterade and just accept the fact that you are all jealous.

Thank you all for your time. I have real issues to go and take care of.

Mike