Thursday, May 07, 2009

8 Weeks 4 Days

So last night was the first night where the sickness really got to me and I couldn't stop crying. It's just miserable. Poor Dusty didn't know what to do so he sent me to bed. ha ha It was probably the best thing for me though. As I was crying I was getting all crazy thinking things like I won't be able to handle being a mom and that this sickness would never leave. Then I picked up a book filled with stories of other moms at all different stages and it made me feel better reading of their experiences. So many women go through this everyday and they live too :-)

I am really trying hard today to eat small meals and snacks all throughout the day. I wake up in the middle of the night hungry like 4 times a night (no joke...and that's not even to pee...) and I do recognize that when I am hungry I feel sicker or if I ate too much I feel sick. So, I do feel a LITTLE better today now that I have been snacking on strawberries and carrots, wheat toast etc. I hope this is a solution to help me stay feeling better.

Miraculously the Lord helps you to forget all of these times so you actually want to bring more sweet little babies into this world.....or so I'm told :-)

No comments: