Sunday, February 01, 2009

Qiuck Healthy Dinner

So Dusty and I have been consciously eating a lot more clean foods, (not processed anything etc.) and I must say I am proud of myself for venturing and trying new things and actually liking it - not to mention sticking with it and loving it! [and no I still do NOT like any form of uncooked tomato, especially a cherry tomato....even home grown ones--so let's not go there, k?!]

This week I threw together something that turned out way good and I wanted to share. Feel free to share your quick healthy meals that you can think off of the top of your head. Us women LOVE to swap quick-n-healthy meal ideas.

PITA PIZZAS
  • 1 stone ground whole wheat pita
  • some spaghetti / marinara (whatever) - nos sugar added
  • little bit of low fat mozzarella
  • grilled onions ( i do this cause I hate them real crunchy - more work but way better)
  • mushrooms
  • grilled chicken (if you want)
  • small chunks of cauliflower
  • sprouts
  • ...and whatever other veggies you want
bake at 350 till cheese is melted and it's SO good.

No comments: