Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Valentines Day!


OK. It's been a while since I have blogged but judging by the looks of all the NON-comments, nobody cares or maybe even didn't even noticed!

Now that I have that out of my system :-) I wanted to tell you all about the lovely Valentines Day Dusty planned for us.

First off, he had it planned since NOVEMBER. Yes. I know this for a fact because I accidentally found the tickets like a week after he got them. I swear I am always ruining surprises. Dusty took me to a Jim Brickman concert at Kingsbury Hall in Salt Lake. It was PERFECT! It was the most romantic day that we have ever had besides our wedding. Even though I had been S-I-C-K all week long, I was in good spirits and so excited for the evening.

We went to Macaroni Grill and then the concert. Jim also brought vocalist Anne Cochran and violinist David Klinkenberg. It was an amazing blend of sound that just took you right into the moment and everything else was forgotten. If you are not familiar with Jim Brickman, he is the most romantic pianist I have ever heard. Everything he does revolves around romance and love and just plain old feel good stuff.

All I can say is that the night was perfect and Dusty and I had an amazing time and I wanted to thank him for being so thoughtful. It was a beautiful night. What a great way to commemorate the night he asked me to marry him!

No comments: