- I have had a sore throat and a bad headache the past few days.
- I just got back from St. George Utah and it was gorgeous down there. It was like 60 degrees :-) I had to go for work but it was really nice down there.
- I am getting my haircut tomorrow and paying like $30 for someone to help me pick a new style etc. I haven't really paid that much for a haircut like ever but we'll see how it goes. I will post pictures on Thursday probably.
- I am looking forward to Thursday....valentines day.....
- I actually ate black beans and pico degio on an AMAZING sweet pork salad from Cafe Rio and actually loved it and went back for another one yesterday.
- I ALSO ate kale and swiss chard for the first time in the past couple of weeks....I know, I know....I almost had a heart attack too...
- I am still getting up at 5:30 AM to go to my workouts and also going to my night classes. (I know Melissa is working out a lot too...YOU GO GIRL!)
- Even though I have eaten healthy foods and working out, I wish I could be there with Jason to go hit up the Cheesecake Factory together again!!! :-)
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
OK. I have been kind of lame when it has come to blogging lately. Not too much has been going on. Here are some random things that has been happenin':