Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names and then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and that they should read your blog.

10 Years ago...

I was in high school, really active in clubs and dance at school and at the dance studio. I was also teaching dance there. Dance pretty much is what I did! :-)

5 things on my list to do today....

1. Church
2. Devotional with Dusty
3. Visiting Teaching
4. Dinner at a friends house
5. Read a book

Snacks I enjoy.....

anything chocolate basically, chips and salsa, soy beans, ice cream, bananas and other fruit and lots of other things. I am pretty easy to please.

What I would do if I were suddenly a millionaire.....

Pay tithing :-) Build a house with a NICE dance studio in it. Take a vacation for a month and then come back to life refreshed! Invest the rest of it.

3 bad habits......

1. Indecision!
2. Put too much on my plate and then get overwhelmed.....and then do it again.....
3. Not taking care of myself like I should

5 places I have lived.....

1. Louisville, KY
2. Pasadena, TX
3. Webster, TX
4. Provo, UT
5. in a snake farm......

5 jobs I have had......

1. dance teacher
2. worked in a few game rooms
3. subrogation unit in an insurance company
4. Preventive Pest Control secretary
5. PR and Marketing for a genealogy company


5 things people don't know about me.......

1. I really want to be the kind of person who wakes up at 5 am everyday.
2. I love to watch black and white movies.
3. I wish that I could paint and draw, but I cant! I am terrible at it.
4. I love to watch and read documentaries, histories, nature stories etc.
5. I was turned on to theater big time when I saw a Charlotte's Web play on a school field trip in second grade. I don't know what it was about that play but it had me enthralled from beginning to end and it really enhanced my love of dance and began a love of theater.

I tag:
  1. Dusty
  2. Melissa
  3. Nathan
  4. Mike
  5. Charla
  6. Mom and Dad (just send it to me via email and I will post it)

1 comment:

Chauntel said...

That was great!! I love it when people get tagged and follow through.