Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Hoedown Throwdown

Is it normal that I want to have girls so I can teach and do stuff like this with them? I LOVED teaching dance and having kids come in wanting me to teach them the "new dance" that was going around school. So I always took the last 10 minutes and got the music and taught it to them so they could be the cool ones at school. I love doing stuff like that with with girls and they love it too! I can see my niece, Makayla, learning this with Chauntel.

If you are really curious there is a how-to video on youtube. :-)

2 comments:

Chauntel said...

True that! I took Makayla to the movie the 2nd day it was out. It was so cute. I down loaded the song and all the kids know the dance and words. Jackson's always a step and word behind, but it's so cute. They've also done the dance in P.E. at school. I'm such a kid when it comes to stuff like this. I have just as much fun as they do. (maybe even more fun)

Dusty and Amy said...

I knew you would understand me, Chauntel!!