Sunday, November 11, 2007

Halloween Fun at Work


So my work had everyone dress up for Halloween and I broke out the old Can-O-Soup costume. That costume brings back a lot of FUN memories. I had to put the games and lunch together at work. We played Pin the Nose on the Pumpkin (office style). I had someone draw a huge pumpkin on the white board with a face minus the nose. Then we spun people around and they took a dry erase marker and tried to draw the nose. We also played the HALLOWEEN word scramble where you try to make as many words as you can from the word HALLOWEEN. I also found a really cool Halloween Taboo on the Internet. I printed the cards off on cardstock and we played that one too. It was really fun. I also had things like a Mummy Wrap with toilet paper game and Halloween pictionary game planned but we didn't get to everything.

No comments: