Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Holiday Planner from Family Fun

There are some really good holiday planners and organizers out there that you can buy that will organize you for the holidays but cost around $50 or so. I found one on Family Fun that you can download and create in your own 3-ringed binder for free. It looks really great and it even has a section that the other planners don't and that's the holiday memories section. Since I have been scrapbooking a lot more I have been journaling on my pages and capturing the memories makes those scrapbooking pages so much more meaningful to me. Even if you don't scrapbook capturing the memories and posting on our blogs and everything mean so much to the others that read them.


Check out the Amazing Holiday Planner and see if it meets your needs. Even if you are not having a Christmas party it looks like a big time saver and organizer. Happy Holidays!

No comments: