Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Anything but Halloween...

Today felt like anything but Halloweenie. I finally got to go to the thyroid doctor again and I am starting my meds and now we will start the process of running more tests, upping the dosage etc. but at least I am on it and I can start to function again!!!

Um...hmmm....what else did I do today? Oh yeah, I got to go to BYU and hear the Prophet, President Gordon B. Hinckley, speak today at the campus devotional!! It was AWESOME. Dusty and I had 6th row seats!! He spoke of personal testimony building experiences. It was great. I have wanted to be present when he spoke for a long time. I got to go to General Conference but didn't get to hear him speak and this was just the icing on the cake! It was such a neat experience to have. I have already recorded it in my journal (which means it must have been really special because I am still a bad journal writer...)

Anyway, I feel so blessed to be here where so many Apostles and the Prophet come and speak to us so often and just have to take a walk from work or a short drive on my lunch break to hear these men of God speak. Just amazing!

No comments: