Saturday, June 24, 2006

Words I hate

It has came up a few times with some friends lately of some words that I hate. NOBODY else that I have talked to out here hate certain words. I KNOW that Melissa and I hate certain words and I think mom does too, don't you?

Anyway, here are a few of the words that I hate.

- cupcake
- slice
- nugget
- snippet
- plop
- Zander (lol, shout out to Charla...)
- cake
- wristband

O.K. I have a few more, but I can't think of them right now. If ANYBODY has words that they hate, please post them. I am curious to see if I am the only nutjob!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only one that really sticks out in my mind is AMY

Anonymous said...

shop is another one

Anonymous said...

AMY or Suzanne or Gaposaurus......

Words I like

Chief
Smack
A
hold on.......

Dusty and Amy said...

I don't know why it's not letting me on to edit this post, but dallop is another word I hate!

Thanks for all you people who hate, AMY. I think that is a beautiful name!