Monday, June 12, 2006

Our Family Just Added One Branch to our Tree!!









Evan William Webster
Born: 6/7/2006 @ 4:32pm
Weight: 7lb 0oz
Length: 19 inches

Little Evan William Webster was born 5 WEEKS early!! I am so excited and I can't even begin to explain how happy I am for them. Big Nate and Big Momma Lissa are going to be the best parents in the whole wide world! (of course except my Big Momma Starr and Big Hugh Daddy and I guess Mike and Charla and Jeremy and Chauntel.....anyway, I should have kept my mouth shut.....)

By the way, mom and baby (and new daddy Nathan) are doing well. His little lungs are trying to keep up with that big 7 lb preemie body. Who the heck knows how much bigger he would have got in that last five weeks. I think Melissa was drinking some protein shakes or something. **Shout out to Mike: Big Body, Little Lungs*** I can say that cause I already said it to Lissa and she laughed--because we all know that he will do just fine.

When things settle down a bit I will get Lissa to post on here about her experience with having Mr. Little Evan William Webster. He is so loved he doesn't even know how much!!! Enjoy the pics and please comment your first message to Evan and Lissa / Nate here.









2 comments:

Chauntel said...

These are the first pictures we've seen, Thank you so much. I can't tell you how much I keep thinking of them and hope they're doing O.K. I know a LITTLE how Melissa feels leaving her baby at the hospital. He is such a cute baby. Keep us posted about how their doing.

Anonymous said...

He so cute he must be a Webster