Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Crash Dummy Poster Child

I swear I should be the poster child for crash dummies. I was in another car accident tonight on my way up to Salt Lake for our second Geek Dinner at work. I was in the second to right lane and someone came off of the entrance ramp and into my lane and hit me from the side.

I will live but I am having neck and back spasms so I am going to get checked out. I really want to talk to my car insurance agent before I get checked out, but if these spasms continue I will have to go tonight. I tried to pick up my vacuum cleaner to move it when I got home tonight and my arm gave out and a pain shot up through my hand down through my neck and back. And of course, I have a bad headache and soreness.

Back in 2001 when I had my major car accident, I was left with nerve damage in my back and neck anyway so I am nervous about having continuous spasms. My brother Jason has had years of horrible health problems with his back and neck with spasms after a car accident. His symptoms didn't start until like a year later I think.

I really wish that this would not have happened but I need to try and make lemonade out of my lemons. I just wish that I could have the lemonade without the lemons...Melissa, could you make me some lemonade and HOLD THE LEMONS!!! Sorry, I had to throw that in there. One day I will post a blog about what the heck that means. It's actually a freaking hilarious story.

I will keep you all posted.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The spasm might have been from the shock of having a vacum cleaner in your hand for the first time. Don't over do it, and try to do some wash today. Youight have another attack!

dad

Anonymous said...

Was it Dusty that hit you?

You realize you said GEEK dinner right?

And lastly, RIDE TARC!!!!

Angela S said...

I forgot how good of a sense of humor your dad had! Dang girl, you'd think you were trying to catch up to my record of accidents but since you never will be able to you instead try to get hurt much more...you really gotta stop!

Anonymous said...

I HOPE THAT YOU ARE OK. UTAH DRIVERS ARE REALLY BAD. TOO MANY MORMONS.

Anonymous said...

Payless has good deals on walking shoes.

Anonymous said...

Look for XJ9000's!