Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Baby News

Well, I had my 17 week check up today and we got to do another little ultra sound just for Dusty :-) OK, OK, and me too!

Dusty got to see the ultrasound with me and that was really neat. I can't believe how much the baby has grown in just 4 weeks! The doctor kept commenting on how much of a little mover and an acrobat I have inside of me. The little thing would NOT stay still. It was doing flips, twirls, karate chops and kicks! It looked like it was doing Turbo Jam inside of me :-) It was so cute. I can feel the little thing move now which is really, really neat. I can attest to how much it moves. I can only think of what that will be like as it get bigger AND stronger.

And to the question of the day.....what gender is it.... Well, it looks like we will have to wait 3 more weeks until my 20 week ultra sound. We did get a few good shots but the doctor wasn't really sure. He did tell us what it "suspiciously looked like" but I won't say anything until we know for sure :-) All and all it was a great day and I just am so excited to be a mommy!!