Friday, August 15, 2008

On the road again....

I am traveling once again. This is time I am in Indianapolis and then making my way to my Kentucky :-) Yay! I have been so blessed to go on so many trips this year. One day I promise I will catch up with cool pictures....

Anyway. One thing that sucks about traveling is that no matter where I go I loose sleep. I got 3 hours of sleep last night. I have to carry so many bags, typically by myself, and on the first day of travel I am so stressed and tension carries in my shoulders and I can't sleep. I got in the hot tub and took 2 hot showers to try and relax and it didn't work. If that is the price I have to pay to travel the world, so be it! :-) Just kidding.

I was just thinking that when I was little I used to want a job where I got to travel to neat places. This year has definitely been a fulfillment of that dream but there is still tons of cool places left I could go but I am so thankful for getting to see so many neat things. One day I will get around to telling you about them :-)

No comments: