For instance my dad will fold his trash at like a fast food restaurant. At Subway he will fold his sandwich paper and straw wrapper (very precisely) and place it into his empty chip bag and then fold that chip bag with the papers in it and place it neatly into his drink cup and throw it away. It drives him nuts when we don't and sometimes he even folds mine ours too!
I have another friend whom I think can relate. Her name starts with an "A" and ends with "ngela". HA HA HA
OK Here is a brief list of my OCD behaviors and I want to know a few of your because I KNOW you have some.
- Always put in and take out my right contact in first
- Brush my teeth in little circles starting on the right upper / outter side and work my way across then come back on the left side doing the same, then the surface teeth, then the back.
- Always use warm water when I brush my teeth
- Right shoe goes on first
- Right earing goes in first...
- BUT, I shave my left leg first!
- Like mom, I tend to favor even numbers. My mom goes to the point where it drives her NUTS if the volume on the TV is on an odd number--or anything with an odd number for that matter
- I pretty much HAVE to have socks on when I sleep or am just around the house
Me I Am !
I am the only Me I Am
Who qualifies as me,
no Me I AM has been before,
and none will ever be
No other Me I Am can feel
the feelings I' ve within,
no other Me I Am can fit
precisely in my skin
There is no other Me I Am
who thinks the thoughts I do,
the world contains one Me I Am
this earth shall ever see,
that Me I Am I always am
is no one else but Me!
by Jack Prelutsky