Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Help me pick a domain name...

OK. I am starting up a blog network thing for work (sort of) and I have to come up with a blog domain name. This url will host about 10 different blogs that I will be doing and the topics will range from like digital cameras to business to household products to dance to whatever I want.

I need to come up with a domain name for me (but it doesn't have to have my name in the url)...I am emailing you to call your suggestions. I am not thinking really clever right now and I know how random you are and thought that I would get your help. One of my friends that is doing this too just started halfmowedlawn.com (Half Mowed Lawn) for ADD stuff. Pretty funny. I have to buy the domain name soon so send me your suggestions when you can.

2 comments:

Angela S said...

What about "mindlesschatter"? The .net, .biz and .us are available. Godaddy is only 8.95/7.95 for these.

Anonymous said...

Anyone like blogginmomma.com?