Thursday, April 27, 2006

Genealogy, I am doing it!

My work has been very busy as of late. One of the reasons is that we are starting a genealogy company. My boss, Paul Allen is the one who founded Ancestry.com and MyFamily.com. Since then he has left and we are starting another genealogy company that will compete with Ancestry.com (and eventually become the #1 genealogy provider).

This will be an opportunity for people from beginners to extremely advance to help up build the site and the features that we provide. I am the Research Manager for this project and one of my jobs is to speak to experts as well as amateurs all over the world, acquire content for the site and help design the layout etc.

If anyone wants to be involved (as little or as much as you want) just email me and let me know. If you know of those who do genealogy please let me know and give me their name and email or pass this message on to them. Actually, pass this email on to anyone you know who does genealogy. I would love to speak to them.

P.S. I actually am working on my genealogy but not as quickly as I want. I am so glad to be working on this project to learn more than I possibly imagined about genealogy and that will help me with my own.

If you want, feel free to share your genealogy stories here!

No comments: