This was a trip of "firsts" in several ways.
- Dusty and I always talk about wanting to get one and I have to admit they are amazing. When I first got in the bed it was really firm and I held down the button to make them softer and it felt so nice. My sleep number is 20 think. I played around with it for a while and I think that is where I did best. It was so nice.
- First time I ever got an answer like this:
- Amy: "Do you have a non-smoking room I can be moved in to?"
- Clerk: "Well you don't have to smoke."
- Amy: "I understand that. I just wanted a room that doesn't have the aroma of smoke. It is making me sick."
- Clerk: "I don't think we got any of those."