Wednesday, July 11, 2007

HP5 Baby!!!

So.....Dusty and I went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I LOVED IT!!!! I think it was the best movie so far. I like it because they are growing up and there is a lot more action and complex issues.

There is so much stinking detail in the books that you don't get in the movies so if you haven't read the books you are missing out. I think this movie captured the essence of the book despite a lot of missing details. I liked the 4th movie but I don't think it got the points of the book across too well. I think that in this series you can't explain everything or else the movies would be like 5 movies per book (I would like that of course but...whatever) After this movie (Order of the Phoenix) I was ready to see the 6th movie and felt like there was lots of action, a little humor, some dark and twisted stuff, a good climax and left me wanting to stay in the theater for another 2.5 hours and watch the next one.

Does anyone else plan on seeing it?


** Melissa, I think you will LOVE this movie. **

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it looked like the best one yet too. I don't agree with you about #4 though. I thought it was great. I have liked them all. I can't wait to see it!!!

Dusty and Amy said...

OK. I LIKED the movie actually I told Dusty that I think the book was better. That's all...

Anonymous said...

Melissa has been banned from all things associated with Harry Potter. She will not be able to see to the movie/read books per contract until 2012. Please refrain from using Harry Potter around Melissa, as the consequences could be disastrous for everyone.

Thank You.